[thelist] PHP code edit function,

Gai Shaked gun at newmail.net
Fri Nov 2 15:25:37 CST 2001

I've got a site when the article are being kept in a MySQL database and being read by
a simple PHP which dysplay them to the reader, I want to add my writers the option
to add images to thier articles.
I though about telling them to add the image location blocked with some special
charcter but it get complicated - what if they want to use this char in thier article...
also I use hebrevc() on the text (i don't know if it matter, but should I edit the text (and
att the images) before or atfer it goes through the hebrevc() )?

so, what procces should my text go through so all goes right?