[thelist] Problem with applet reloading

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Sun Nov 4 04:33:22 CST 2001

Having a problem with an applet on a site (that is in the building stage). When it initially loads, everything is okay (loads slower in Netscape 6.1 but eventually does).

It's when I go to other pages using I.E. 5.5, then go back to the Home page that the problem starts. It attempts to reload and I either see a "blank" space for a long time or it loads in text from the paragraphs above it. Weird. I haven't checked it out in NN4.7 or 6.1 yet to see if the same thing happens.

Is there anything I can do about this?

http://www.24caratdesign.com/Zien/index.html

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com