[thelist] SSI in Dreamweavweaver

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Sun Nov 4 09:05:11 CST 2001

Alternately, see if  the files with the includes in them are
executable by all. Apache (assuming it's apache) has an alternate way
of making SSI work called the XBitHack. It just looks for executable
files and parses them.

That could do it. It depends on how it's (Apache, that is) configured.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org