[thelist] Using Studio RDS with CF5 Server on Apache

Minh Lee Goon v7ac at sdsumus.sdstate.edu
Tue Nov 6 13:26:34 CST 2001

Evolt,
I read the Allaire KB article on this very topic (KB Article 22039) but
I'm still not able to make it work. The article advised users to copy
the [webroot]\cfide\main\ directory into the [webroot]\main\ location.
Upon inspection, this was already done, I'm assuming, during
installation. I'm still receiving the same error when trying to use
Studio 5 RDS. My Apache server is running in a W2K environment.

Has anyone else had any luck getting this to work? I'd appreciate any
help you can give me. Thanks a bunch.

http://www.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=22039&Method=Full

</ml>