[thelist] Found A Great Site

Robert Goodyear rob_goodyear at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 01:34:53 CST 2001

Aaron (Youngpup) is an acquaintance of mine, and rest assured the
coding is extemely robust. Lots of JS, DHTML and CSS. Heavily
reliant on DOM-compliance. If you deconstruct the components that
he has built and gives away free on his site, you'll see the
foundations upon which everything was built. Hint: look at
ypSlideOutMenus.

/rg