[thelist] Automatically Printing Web Pages

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 12:41:59 CST 2001

How about some sort of roll-your-own automation type thing?

IE 6 has some pretty nifty hooks, there *must* be a objects you can get to
from, say, a Visual Basic app.

If there's an InternetExplorer object, for example, you could build a list
of all the files that needed to be printed, and then get an app to open each
one in IE and call InternetExplorer.CurrentDocument.Print or whatever the
method is called.

It's a million-to-one chance but it might just work :-)

Cheers
Jon