[thelist] CSS

judah at wiredotter.com judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Nov 12 15:01:07 CST 2001

At 03:51 PM 11/12/2001 -0500, Ron quoted:
<snip>
>  For example, setting the attribute on a link allows user agents (visual
> and non-visual) to tell users about the nature of the linked resource:
</snip>

Does anyone know a list of which browsers implement this behavior?

I just tried it with IE 5.01, Netscape 4.77, and Mozilla 0.9.3 all under
Win2K Pro.  Only Mozilla rendered the title as a tool tip.  The was no
discernable behavior linked to it in either of the other two browers.

Judah