CF5 Single-User Version (was: Re: [thelist] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Tue Nov 13 08:27:02 CST 2001

Raymond Camden wrote:

> HOWEVER - this is only true for Studio 5, not earlier versions.

Really?  As it was discussed on another CF-specific mailing list (with Ben
Forta contributing), it was explained that it didn't have to be CF Studio 5.
Doesn't the CD for CF Studio come with a single-user version of the server?
If so, CF Studio 5  (or the CF Studio/Ultradev combo) would already have the
single-user version of CF Server 5, wouldn't it?

> p.s. I won't say anything more on the subject of it being silly... my
> sources say that they're going to do the right thing.

That's good to hear!

Scott
Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/