CF5 Single-User Version (was: Re: [thelist] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Tue Nov 13 09:17:31 CST 2001

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but just trying to figure out the
discrepancy.

>From http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/productinfo/faq/

Question: If I own ColdFusion Studio, can I get a single-user version of
ColdFusion Server 5?

Answer: Yes. The single-user edition of ColdFusion Server, a version of the
server that is limited to use by a single developer, is included with
ColdFusion Studio 5 to support local development at an individual
programmer's workstation. It is also available to ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2
users. The ColdFusion Server 5 Single-User Activation Kit converts the
ColdFusion Server 5 evaluation software into a non-expiring, single-user
version of ColdFusion Server 5. This kit, available as a free download,
requires a licensed version of ColdFusion Studio 4.5.2 or 5 to be present on
the same machine.

So, that site says you can have CF Studio 4.5, at least.

Has that changed?

Scott

Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/