[thelist] HTML Kit

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 11:47:33 CST 2001

Tamara,

on Tuesday, November 13, 2001, 5:40:22 PM, Mark wrote:

::
Edit>>Preferences>Editor>Tab options are in the top right box
::

Also make sure 'Smart tab' is unselected and tab stop is set to 2 - I
prefer my tabs to be spaces so 'Use tab character' is also unselected.
I have no idea what 'Optimal Fill' is for but its selected and the
tabs do what I want!?!?

;o)

--
hth
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy