[thelist] Red Hat ftp server how-to?

Dave Preston caffiend at simianbrotherhood.org
Tue Nov 13 23:19:18 CST 2001

Do you have a particular ftp daemon in mind? My only experience is with
ProFTPD, which has fun things like virtual host support and some
bandwidth throttling directives.

The configuration syntax is extremly similar to apache's and you can
find conf examples here http://www.proftpd.org/docs/

Let me know if you want more info or hints.

-d