[thelist] Possible PHP workaround?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Wed Nov 14 11:33:07 CST 2001

One of our clients is hosted at Interland, where they run PHP as a
module on their server. So, in order for me to use PHP, all my scripts
have to make a call to the module using:

	#!/usr/local/bin/php

While I don't really have a problem with this, I need to add this line
to the 50 or so php scripts that will be on the site. I suppose I could
do a find/replace, but it has to go at the top of the file. Is there a
way to specify this in a find/replace string?

If not, is there a known workaround for the call to the module?

Alan