[thelist] Lost Linux Pass

Frank framar at interlog.com
Wed Nov 14 21:34:08 CST 2001

>  that one word that the hypnotist embedded deep within my
>  psyche

Actually, this may sound funny, but that's literally where I'm at. I
*know* I've got it, and I *know* it's in my brain. Now I just need to
sit really quietly for a couple of hours to let it appear.

What I'm hoping is that I did change it, and forgot to write it down.
At least I can retrieve it somehow. If on the other hand the problem
is technical, I'm screwed.
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com