[thelist] Possible PHP workaround?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Thu Nov 15 04:59:00 CST 2001

Yeah there is.  Chances are the string including the 'shebang' part

#! /usr/bin/whatever

is super-unlikely to appear anywhere else in a script.  If you're
not convinced, use Dreamweaver search & replace site-wide and
approve them one at a time.  Irritating, but still only 1 click
per file

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com