[thelist] Site Check (thegeneration.org)

Perales, Andres --DMS-Contractor Andres.Perales at hood.army.mil
Thu Nov 15 11:48:52 CST 2001

The layout is great, easy to read, usability is also good, I know where I am
exactly at.  Now the Skin chooser is great too, I liked the Grey Boy scheme,
better, if you can't decided let your target audience decide have sort of a
Voting page to vote for the scheme.

The only problem I saw was the tool tip when you hover over the picture that
is in the pics section, It is giving the image name, with the extension, but
that might have to stay like that, due to the changing image on load!  Great
JOB!

Andres