[thelist] scp syntax from win2k too openBSD

Keith cache at dowebs.com
Thu Nov 15 14:54:17 CST 2001

> correct, I used winSCP, and it was really easy.

Passing on the URL for winSCP.....

http://winscp.vse.cz/eng/

It's worthy of a tip and I own from past rants

<tip type="FTP and SSH">
If you have moved to SSH (secure shell) to enhance your *NIX
server's security there is a Windows FTP client for SSH that you
may want to use. It's WinSCP at http://winscp.vse.cz/eng/. This FTP
client is freeware and is GNU Open Source (albeit in Czech) . The
GUI has 16 bit architecture but includes the basic functions you
expect to find in a Windows FTP client. Both login and transfers are
done encrypted and winSCP supports both SSH1 & SSH2.
</tip>

keith