[thelist] html load time

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sun Nov 18 01:17:56 CST 2001

Image Magick (Yup, spelt just like that) is a free (not shareware)
command line tool which, as far as I can tell, does every thing
PhotoShop does - but w/o a GUI (unless you're running X-Windows, in
which case, it's fully GUI enabled.) Don't remember the URL.

+1 to aardvark, with a suggestion: automate, but either spot check or
just check (less time to do a quick visual on already tweaked pics than
to tweak by hand.)

joel at spinhead.com