[thelist] Need an XML starting-point/how-to

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Mon Nov 19 11:49:12 CST 2001

Hi Bill

You are probably dealing with a RDF or RSS news feed, which are a specific
breed of XML. If that's the case, you can limit your study to those.
What's your platform? Do you have access to PHP, or ASP?
If you do have either one of them, then parsing the file is trivial.
I've got a PHP parser off the web somewhere that handles RSS easily. I've
modified it beyond recognition though, and I'm trying to find the original.
I'll post on the list when I find it.

Nicole