[thelist] site check: www.magisnetworks.com/new2002

C Williams seahorse at inreach.com
Tue Nov 20 12:24:32 CST 2001

What bothers me after looking around is the logo fighting with the here and
now.  When I look at a site, i expect to see the logo stand out.  I am
confused if the company is "here and now' or is it 'magis'.

1.  The copyright and questions comments needs to go at the bottom of the
page.  It will give you room to put valuable content in that space.  You
might want to add the address and phone number...it gives the company more
believability...they really exist....

2.  On the news page, you have information about the company.  I expect to
see news, not company history. (now i am guessing this is a placeholder) I
would bring the News and Events to the top of the page, isnt this what the
page is about?

2a. Why do you have jobs on the news page when you have a link to it on the
main navigation?  I would take this off.

3.  I think your top banner takes up wqy too much real estate. It consumes
1/3 of the page.  I would tighten this up. The bottom 1/3 of every page is
cut off on my screen 800x600 32b IE.

I like the green and blue, but I would add a solid color block in
there...the pages have no weight.

Best wishes,

Chris