[thelist] Email Form Without Line Breaks

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Nov 20 13:45:16 CST 2001

>There is something I don't understand - a line break which works for
>Eudora, and not for Outlook, how is this possible?
>
>Any help appreciated
>
>Mike

I don't know, but how about:

$body = wordwrap($body, 60);

Also, are you setting MIME types / Content-Type header fields
correctly? I had a similar problem the other day (no line breaks)
while testing a modification of an email script...

$headers = "From: <youknow at who.com>\n"

Mail headers aren't my specialty, though, so your mileage may vary.

Oh, and one last suggestion: try using \r\n for line breaks in the
body of the email, rather than just \n

HTH
Andrew

--