[thelist] Windows 2000 server with NT workstation

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Nov 20 14:06:50 CST 2001

Sorry, couldn't find the specific key, but I do recall it was related to
"auto login", and controlpanel settings not correctly being represented in
the registry or something like that. Might find more info on the Microsoft
KB under "auto login". Not much help I know, but all I could come up with
was a lead, sorry.

BH