[thelist] Windows 2000 server with NT workstation

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:49:42 CST 2001

I had this same problem last week witha Win2k Server and 8
workstations using a mix of Win98/Win2k Pro.  I uninstalled
TCP/IP and NetBUI - then reinstalled them - and the problem
went away.  At least for the next 5 days I was there.

I did this on the server & the workstations.  It only takes
minutes each.

HTH

-Hugh