[thelist] Web Page Heirarchy Program

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Nov 21 11:58:31 CST 2001

Hi, Sean --

I usually do mine with a pencil on paper, but if I need to present something
to someone else, I'll make it pretty in FreeHand. Any drawing program should
work.

You might also look here:

http://www.jjg.net/ia/visvocab/

Jesse James Garrett has created a simple methodology for mapping sites and
includes templates for FreeHand and Visio. It's probably an hour's worth of
reading, but even if you don't want to read the whole thing, the templates
are nice.

David