[thelist] Web Page Heirarchy Program

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 11:45:45 CST 2001

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 15:34, Sean Stephens wrote:

>             First Page
>                / \
>               /   \
>          SECOND   THIRD
>
> Anyone have anything like that or know where I can get it and looks a little
> swanker than this?

A program that I use is Inspiration (MacOS9/Win32) -
http://www.inspiration.com/productinfo/Inspiration/index.cfm

It's actually a visual learning tool, but I've found it really excels in
this sort of stuff.

One of the handier features is the ability to enter text in an outline
mode and then it will automatically build the hirearchy based on that
outline.

I've put an example image from a current project (with all client
branding removed... heh) up at
http://members.evolt.org/garrett/inspiration.gif so you can have a look.

G.