[thelist] Web Page Heirarchy Program

Ornstein, Ian IanOrnstein at NC.SLR.com
Wed Nov 21 11:56:10 CST 2001

Have you seen:
http://bjork.net/wireframe/index.cfm
?

IanO
-----Original Message-----
From: aardvark [mailto:roselli at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 10:44 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Web Page Heirarchy Program

i mostly use whiteboards and markers... but i'll often use Visio
when a client needs to see it...  most recently we built a site map
that was 5'x6' at 10pt. text... it was *very* thorough...

it depends on where you want to go with it... Visio is handy for
engineers and diagram lovers, pen and paper is great for drafting,
Illustrator/FreeHand/CorelDraw is great for making pretty maps for
clients, etc...