[thelist] JavaScript variable into CF variable

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 21 13:34:41 CST 2001

Sorry, I almost missed this thread(only 'javascript' was showing in the
subject cell :)

This was an issue back with CF 4.5.1 - it wasn't returning all of the
apache CGI vars(as mentioned). I ended up having to edit and recompile
the coldfusion module to have it recognize cgi.path_info and a couple
others. That was on Unix though, so I don't see how it would relate to NT.

Minh - what version of Apache and CF are you using?

.djc.