[thelist] Vertical Text

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Wed Nov 21 15:58:07 CST 2001

I was able to get this looking as expected on the screen, but when printed
it goes funky.
Here's the example:

http://www.palmisanonet.com/test.asp

On the screen it looks as it should, with the first letter of the first word
at the bottom of the cell, and the bgcolor is black.
Do a print preview and you'll see a completely different format...The text
is rotated 180 degrees and the bgcolor is omitted.
(I did set the css reference to "all").

Any idea what I did wrong?

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
mixed by angry dee (D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D - Hard House, Tech
Ho