[thelist] Vertical Text

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 21 17:44:57 CST 2001

Once we get everyone upgraded in-house (I set the browser standard for
intranet access) I'll be experimenting with vertical text as a graphical
element. Is that okay, amanda?

spinhead
(Finally got around to looking at your site - beautiful use of side
scrolling. Just goes to show that breaking the rules is very cool, when you
do it right)