[thelist] IE - The claret (white dotted line) on clickable images

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Nov 22 11:36:29 CST 2001

> I think you're right, Kristina, but it's pretty much covered
> under the FQAs of "Don't" and "Because it's evil"

martin, i think to be fair to the folks on thelist, i had better publish
the url

   Frequent Questions Answered
   http://rudy.ca/fqa.html

**NOTE**  i am in the midst of a site redesign

still playing with the style sheet

the above page will eventually be known as fqa.cfm

some of the site links may not work, but the FQA links all do

i.e. the FQA content is okay, i'm just trying to fit the page into my site
while at the same time redesigning my navigation, etc.

critique of the redesign welcomed (yes, i know it looks like crap in
netscape 4, that's what i'm playing with, trying to tweak the style sheet
to make the page more consistent with the way it looks in the later,
standards-capable  browsers)

contributions to the FQAs encouraged

rudy