[thelist] [Fwd: mozilla.org releases Mozilla 0.9.6]

Craig Saila crsaila at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 22 12:57:30 CST 2001

Daniel J. Cody wrote:

> Mirrored on browsers.evolt.org too if the mozilla.org FTP servers are
> slow.. http://browsers.evolt.org/index.cfm/dir/mozilla/mozilla_0.9.6/
>
> (been using it all day, and as usual, very snappy, much improved)

I was looking forward to the new release, but its seems there was some
weirdness inserted into it in regards to dHTML. Any sites using
high-level DOM and CSS stuff seemed to crash it (occasionally dramatically).
e.g.:
Stuff under:
<http://www.smokinggun.com/demos/>
my own site (try the nav):
<http://www.saila.com/>
Both of the above worked fine under Mozilla 0.9.6 and in IE 5 & 6/

Has any other Mozilla 0.9.6 person experienced this?
--
Cheers,

Craig Saila