[thelist] Using my graphics

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Nov 22 15:30:11 CST 2001

The code prevents people from linking to your graphics from another
site.  Simply put this into a text file, save it as .htaccess and upload to
your images directory.  Should prevent people from stealing your
bandwidth.  As for the exact details on what each line does, I'll have to
leave that to one of the smarter members on the list.

Chris