[fwd] RE: [thelist] General ASP Question

Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Mon Nov 26 13:41:04 CST 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

WWhy not use a hidden item in the form with the name/value pair the
information you want to pass?

e.g. <input type=hidden name=Josh value=authorized>

Alternatively, why not use a session variable instead to accomplish the
same
thing?

Josh