[thelist] CDONTS and Web-based email readers (ASP)

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Mon Nov 26 14:37:26 CST 2001

At 12:33 PM 11/26/1, Shaun Anderson wrote:
> <sarcasm>Thanks for the lecure though.</sarcasm>

It's the least I could do for your sending of something which fouled my
email experience.... ;-)

Seriously, if you've got explicit opt-in, then that's great.

Your mail server may be happy sending it, but that doesn't mean that all
mail servers will be happy conveying it... I'm not sure whether this is the
core question beneath your description, however. (Your mail server may send
it, but someone else gets it from their own mail server.)

jd