[thelist] market right now...

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Tue Nov 27 04:11:17 CST 2001

> I'm a San Franciscan web developer interested in relocating to
> Northern Europe. I happen to be a Polish citizen, though I'm
> especially interested in Germany, the Netherlands, or Switzerland.

I'll second that, and add England and Ireland to the list.  I've been
seriously considering using the silicon valley job slump s
justification to move to the UK for a while.  Ideally, I'd like to
find web dev work, but could be quite content with a pub job, if the
tips are good.  ;)

Unfortunately, while I know exactly where to look over here for web
dev jobs, I have no idea what web sites or other job resources one
would need to look at to find web dev jobs in or around London or
Dublin.  Any site suggestions or pointers in the right direction would
be *very* much appreciated!!

--ray