[thelist] Popup Menu sans GIF

Kevin Raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 27 19:01:02 CST 2001

Have you considered using the background image property
in CSS for you navigation menus with a default matching
background color for any browsers that don't meet the
guide lines.

Creates a very impressive mouseover nav system with
no download over head, and  is incredibly easy to put
together.
http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/articles/webrev/199902.html

Kevin