[thelist] Form issues - Forwarded from another list

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Nov 27 19:06:42 CST 2001

Doesn't NS4 use a fixed-width font (i.e. Courier, Courier New) with form
elements while IE uses a variable-width font (i.e. MS Sans Serif)?  IIRC
that's the situation, and because of that the form elements are going to be
wider in NS.

You could always do a little browser sniffing and figure out which width to
slap in the form elements.  I don't believe NS4 follows styles for form
elements either (figures).

-Chris