[thelist] New site critique - is italicized font readable on this page

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Wed Nov 28 06:43:22 CST 2001

Hi, All -
Have been getting some feedback about some folks having difficulty reading the italicized text I used for the first few paragraphs on the About page. This is a new site I put up last week for a client.

If anyone has a few moments to check this out, would appreciate your opinions. On my monitor, it reads just fine (at three resolutions), so I was surprised to hear this.

Also, someone said the graphics were grainy when viewing on a Mac. Wow! This is an ecommerce artist's site. Yikes. They look beautiful on my monitor. Would like to find out what other Mac viewers are seeing.

Could you help?

http://www.zienstudio.com/about.html

Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com