[thelist] SE Optimization Company Recommendation?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Wed Nov 28 14:16:46 CST 2001

<plug type="Shameless">
www.trycm.com
This is our SE optimization division. They have a 4-person staff that
monitors changes in search engine algorithms, tweaks doorway pages, and
monitors client's site performance, all on a daily basis. And they don't
go for the "5000 search engines at once" crap either. They only target
the ones that will reap the best ROI. They also offer managed
pay-per-click services.

And they have an AWESOME money-back guarantee to boot. Check out their
case studies, too.

Okay, I'm done now. :-)
</plug>

Alan