[thelist] apache 1.3.22 on Win2k

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Wed Nov 28 14:52:44 CST 2001

For some reason, I can't get apache to run SAPI modules. I've added the
correct entries in the LoadModule section, but no juice.

The modules are:
LoadModule casp2_module "C:/WINNT/System32/chiliasp/caspmod.dll"
(chilisoft)
LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll

In the case of chilisoft, I have added the correct AddHandler entries
also. When I try to access either CF or ASP files, the browser is tries
to download the file instead of opening it. In NN4.x, it opens the
source code. I'm pulling out my hair!

Anyone got an explanation?

TIA,
Bruce