[thelist] <CFINCLUDE> INSIDE <CFQUERY OUTPUT>?

mle mle at cargo9.com
Wed Nov 28 23:48:11 CST 2001

Is it possible to use a <CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE="#url_from_current_record#">
within a <CFQUERY OUTPUT>?

I need to display one or more unique include files for each record, in
addition to the info from the database.

I've tried as much syntactic variation as I can think of, but no luck. I
have no trouble using dynamic includes that are outside the query
output. But move them inside and they keep throwing path errors.

Is there a reason the server cannot handle the include variable in the
middle of its dealing with the query looping?

(BTW, I know this belongs more appropriately at CF Talk but I haven't
heard anything from them for weeks).

Thanks - any help appreciated.

mle