[thelist] CFmail restarting server..

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Nov 29 13:32:33 CST 2001

There isn't a direct way unless you are in the beta test for the
product. You can report it on the Forums, or via customer support. If I
can reproduce it, I can submit it for you if you would like (but in this
case, I don't think it's something I can reproduce). Your best bet may
be to call support. They will ask for a CC#, but you won't be charged
once they verify it's a real bug.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus