[thelist] Personalized "What's New"

Kevin Raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 29 13:38:41 CST 2001

You might want to take a look at one of the application books out there for
Coldfusion.
They talk extensively about building sessions for just the type of setup you
wish to build.

The latest is B. Forta's Coldfusion Web Application Construction Kit 5.0.
It has all the example code for this and would be realitively easy to
implement
if you have any programming skill at all. It is using the Access 97 and
Access 2k
Db so it is right where you need to be.

I am just getting into the advanced section and I have to tell you it is a
very impressive book.

Kevin
Message: 3