[thelist] How to stop Ultradev creating _notes folders?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Nov 29 16:51:15 CST 2001

At 2:41 PM 11/29/1, muinar wrote:
> Would you let me put a near-empty folder into all of your
> project directories?

I'd possibly draw the line at a near-empty message in a mailing list.... ;-)

Recap: Design Notes store meta-data about files. You can set these to not
upload or even not to be created. The application still stores meta-data
about the site however. This is why there's at least a folder in your local
working site.

Susan, I'm not sure why you can't transfer. Other transfer apps may have
ways to quickly not transfer particular files.

As always, you can tell the dev team exactly what you think:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/

jd