[thelist] CF: Server doesn't send spooled mail.

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at mindseye.com
Fri Nov 30 11:59:25 CST 2001

Hi Frank,

We've been running into the same problem lately... make sure that the
/cfusion/mail/spool/ folder doens't contain any 0k files... *somehow* some
0k files were generated into our spool folder and it completely stopped mail
from being sent... you might not be able to delete the file either.. I had
to go into the CF registry, move the mail spool folder to another directory,
delete the file and then move it back..

AJ

Aaron Johnson, MCSE, MCP+I
Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
MINDSEYE, Inc.
<phn>617.350.0339
<mbl>617.461.3721
<fax>617.350.8884