[thelist] Emailing Newsletters - Server Load

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Nov 30 12:08:18 CST 2001

> I'm assuming you've already written your app so this won't be too
> relevant.
> I don't know your particular situation but It's generally a good
> idea to use a list server tool such as ezmlm, mailman, etc. for
> this sort of thing.

Actually it's very relevant anyway, since I will gladly take a better option
if there is one.

I do not have access to the server, its software, its config, etc. as the
site is hosted by a third party. However, I like the idea of using something
like ezmlm, to save me time later if nothing else. How might one do this if
one had no server access?

BH