[thelist] CF: Server doesn't send spooled mail.

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Nov 30 13:33:52 CST 2001

>  We've been running into the same problem lately... make
>  sure that the /cfusion/mail/spool/ folder doens't
>  contain any 0k files... *somehow* some 0k files were
>  generated into our spool folder and it completely
>  stopped mail from being sent... you might not be able to
>  delete the file either.. I had to go into the CF
>  registry, move the mail spool folder to another
>  directory, delete the file and then move it back..

That, it would seem was the ticket. I don't know if it was a CF bug,
or whether it was something I've done, but it appears that there's
another item in my error checking list.

Thanks!
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com