[thelist] Floating layer continues to scroll

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 2 13:53:22 CST 2001

I'm using Nirvana Floating Layer extension to create a floating layer for a
menu.  The floating layer works fine but with the address bar and the first
row of buttons showing on the Internet Explorer Browser, the layer continues
to extend the window so that some of the last button and the top of page
link is covered by the scroll bar.  If I move the browser functions up, the
scroll stops where I would like it to.

The site is http://www.calvarylargo.org/Test/index2.html The menu is
disabled at this time but the floating layer is working.

I'm running IE5.5 on Win NT

Is there a way to limit the distance the layer floats?. What else could I do
to stop the scroll when reaching the bottom of the window?

Bob

---