[thelist] QT Panorama Problem?

Mustpha Ali mali_subscribe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 16:43:54 CST 2001

Hello Ilhan,

I'm not sure if I have the plugin but I've viewed a couple sites with
panoramas before.....the URL of one of them is below........and it
worked fine a couple minutes ago.......i don't know much about Java but
I'm wondering if probably the version of JDK or JRE might be the problem
here???  I'll stay tuned to find out!!!  :-)

http://www.ttcsweb.org

Mustapha.