[thelist] Evolt survey

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 3 09:27:13 CST 2001

Hi folks -

Evolt.org needs your help! Although evolt.org has always been a place
for web developers *by* web developers, we'd like to solicit some
feedback from the general evolt membership to see how we're doing, new
features you may like to see, or suggestions you may have to continue
evolt.org's place as the premier web development community on the
Internet. With that, I'm happy to announce the first ever evolt.org survey!

Have your say - evolt.org survey:
http://www.evolt.org/article/announce/27/18041/index.html

What we're looking for is some honest feedback from you the people that
make evolt.org what it is. Although we'd like to think that everything
is perfect with our community, thats obviously not the case.. And who
better to let us know how to make it better than the people who use it?

The survey is only about 40 questions long and shouldn't take more than
5 minutes of your time. However, that 5 minutes will go a long ways
towards making evolt.org a better place, so I'd highly encourage *each*
of you to make your opinions known and take the survey!!

Thanks to everyone on theforum list(
http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/theforum ) for their hard work,
and a big thanks to evolt.org member Ryan Finley for his *very* generous
support of evolt.org through the use his survey website,
http://www.surveymonkey.com :)

Thanks again for your feedback and continued support of evolt.org, and
feel free to forward this on to any relevant parties :)

.djc.
- evolt.org grand poo-bah -