[thelist] form submit nn4.7

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Mon Dec 3 15:27:09 CST 2001

Adam,

> I've tried the solution you've suggested and bloody NN4.7 Win2k just
refuses
> to either: display the textbox at the bottom of the form or submit the
form
> at all.
>
> http://www.hall-assoc.com/clients/rh/main2.shtml

    Try fixing this (courtesy of the W3C validator [1]):

<quote>
Line 59, column 35:
  ... "hidden" name="Required" value=name|address|town|code|tel|EM ...
                                         ^
Error: an attribute value must be quoted if it contains any character other
than letters (A-Za-z), digits, hyphens, and periods; use quotes if in doubt
</quote>

James Aylard

1.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hall-assoc.com%2Fclients%
2Frh%2Fcontact.htm&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=&out
line=